Our modern company specializes in the development, design, and manufacture of high-quality model airplanes made predominantly from composite materials featuring fiberglass and carbon fiber cloth.
We strive to deliver well-designed and innovative cutting edge products. Our premise is to always offer quality models at a fair price which are tailored to competition and everyday use alike. Since 2021 we have also had several models from the "Vintage" series in our range that are made entirely of wood.
- More than 50 innovative and groundbreaking model designs
- Developed, designed and optimised by the highly experienced CRG team
- Model aircraft of the highest quality at a fair price
- Suitable for daily, rough model flying operation
- Final assembly Made in Germany
Our model design and material selection are based equally on scientific knowledge and methods and on years of experience of our team and of our outside advisors.
The production of the model airplanes takes place almost exclusively in Poland and the Czech Republic.
The individual is nothing without the team
The team is nothing without each individual
Werner Fehn has 45 years experience in model building and flying and a degree in air and space technology from the University of Aachen. He’s been working in this field for 25 years and brings with him abundant expertise covering many relevant topics.
Sebastian Franken, with years of experience in sales and service, is our customer care specialist. He’s also an enthusiastic slope pilot who assures that our models live up to the task of everyday use. His motto is: “Either it holds up or blows up!” followed closely by “We need more ballasting options!”
Gido Heijenrath is our man in the workshop and builds your model RTF or as you wish perfectly. His many years of craftsmanship form the basis for his high quality standards.
- Quick response
- Customer oriented consulting
- State of the art model aircrafts
- Model Kits
- Incl. electrical components (FBK)
- Ready To Fly - Turnkey solutions
- Custom Scale Designs
- Spare parts service
- Any special request you may have
- Building service also for other models
- Repairs of all kind
Award at the "Oscar" of model sports - the "FMT-Adler" for our 3m ASH-26
Our fields of competence are:
- Conception and design
- Aerodynamic design
- Flight mechanic calculation
- Strength behavior
- Extensive flight testing and optimization
- High quality production
- Customer focus
Many friends helped us with the project!
Thanks a lot for this!
We would particularly like to highlight:
Jan, Gido, Rene, Marvin, Herbert, Frank, Nico, Bernd, Michael, Steffen, Dejan, Melanie and Susanne.