from 2,199.00 €
Please first select the exact variant above to see the exact price.
Swift S-1 3.25m
- Worldwide shipping
- Full carbon wings
- Large aramid-reinforced carbon fuselage
- Glass/Aramid fuse nose
- Cockpit glued and painted
- Ready wiring harness for fuselage and wings
- Other colours on request
- Video: Swift-S1 - 3.1m - Steffen - MFC Tarp
- Video: Swift -3.2m - Gasthof Friedburg - Austria
- Video: Swift - 3.2m - Open Pit Mining Field
- Video: Swift - 3.2m - OnBoard Cams
- Video: Swift - 3.2m - Drone Persecution
- Video: Swift - 3.2m - HomeBase Fun
- Video: Swift 3.2m - Easy Hand Launch and Slow Landing
- Video: Swift S-1 - 3.2m - Low Wind Fun Flight
- Video: Swift S-1 - 3.2m - Colli di San Fermo - Italy
- Video: Swift S-1 - 3.2m - Some Acrobatics
- Video: Swift-S1 3.2m - Flying Circus - Fiss - Austria
- Video: Swift-S1 - 3.2m - Pure Fun Device - Colli di San Fermo - Italy
- Video: Swift-S1 - 3.2m - ASW-17 - Eat My Shorts
- Video: Swift-S1 - 3.2m - Goes Thermal
- Video: Swift-S1 - Flying Circus Fiss - Austria
The Swift S-1 is a Polish single-seat composite glider designed for aerobatics. Type Certificate No. 397 was issued on September 26, 2003. development
It was designed as a successor to the SZD-21-2B Kobuz 3, which was banned from aerobatic flight due to a broken wing at the 1989 World Championships. For this reason, a contemporary successor model had to be created, which, however, should retain the proven design of the Kobuz. Due to time constraints, the negative form of the wing was simply removed from a carefully filled and sanded Kobuz wing.
However, since the right Kobuz wing was slightly twisted, the first Swifts had a clear tendency to roll to the left. To correct this, they received a bracket edge on the aileron. After the 17th production aircraft was built, the shape was improved and the bug fixed.
The Swift, like the MDM-1 Fox aerobatic two-seater glider, was manufactured by Zakład Remontów. Production of the Swift ceased after the 30th aircraft to focus limited manufacturing capacity on the Fox. In the meantime, the set of molds has been scrapped, so that a new production is no longer possible without further ado.
Our Swift S-1 on a scale of 1:4.6 is absolutely directional and accepts all control commands excellently. Perfectly stiffened rudders ensure a fine feeling of flight and top control even with crisp manoeuvres.
Even if the Swift S-1 is primarily designed for aerobatics and high speeds, it also performs very well in thermals in its speed range.
When landing, the Swift S-1 can be braked excellently with the butterfly position and is always easy to control.
The model is manufactured in CNC milled molds. This guarantees a high level of quality in every detail. The layup and spar construction is based on our Stingray and is absolutely final in its execution and ensures that the Swift S-1 will not be broken in the air.
Since we want to give you every opportunity to "enjoy" the model as much as possible, the standard kit contains not only the wiring harness but also all the materials for massive linkages for all rudders.
The pack size is only 1.73 m.
- Electro (FES) with scale spinner and white propeller
- Impeller (EDF)
- Standard Kit: All standard parts incl. wiring harness
- Full Build Kit (Glider): Standard kit + servo set, battery and magnetic switch
- Full Build Kit (Electro): Standard kit + servo set, impeller, controller and motor-battery
- Full Build Kit (Impeller): Standard Kit + servo set + mechanical retraction+ EDF + controller + battery
- Ready To Fly: Full Build Kit + complete assembly of the aircraft by us within a few days!
- Premium Read To Fly: Full Build Kit + complete assembly of the aircraft by us within a few days! + high quality bags for all parts
- Easy to build..........⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Easy to set up........⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Easy to fly...............⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Speed..................... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Thermal................. ⭐⭐⭐
- Agility..................... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Wingspan: 3250 mm (126)″
- Wing area: 71 dm²
- Center of gravity: 85 mm
- Curb weight: 4.900 gr
- Flight weight: from 6.700 gr
- Scale: 1:4
- Airfoil: HN-1054 (mod.), 9% - 8,5%
- Tow release
Wings and tailplane:
- High strength gel-coat carbon wings in sandwich build
- Clean, high quality processing
- White/red/blue painted in the mould
- High strength gelcoat carbon/aramid fuselage
- Clean, high quality processing
- Painted in the mould
- Clean Canopy, glued and painted
- Glass canopy
- Glass servo covers Servo support plate (fuselage)
- High quality clevis made of spring steel ⭐
- Pre-assembled and encapsulated wiring harness ⭐
Further recommended accessories:
- Fitting servo set (available here in the shop) ⭐
- Magnetic switch (available here in the shop) ⭐
- Elevator: 1x KST DS725MG
- Rudder: 1x KST DS725MG
- Aileron: 2x KST A12-S
- Flaps: 2x KST A12-T
- Note our low-priced servo sets in the accessories area! ⭐
- Elevator: 20 mm up / down
- Rudder: 40 mm left / right
- Aileron: 16 mm up, 12 mm down
- Flaps: 8 mm down, 6 mm up
- Inner Flaps: full down
- Outer flaps: half way down
- Airbrakes: full brake
(All mm data measured at the position of the largest deflection of the rudder)
Information about motorization:
- Motor: Hacker C54-1,5Y XL Glider 6,7:1 Competition Kv 1450
- Controller: Hacker MasterMezon 135 opto
- Battery: 2x Hacker TopFuel LiPo 35C Power-X 5000mAh 5S MTAG
- Propeller: GM Scale carbon black Folding Propeller 22x14
- Spinner: GM Scale carbon black 40mm
CAUTION: Be sure to program a soft start to avoid damage to the spinner and consequential damage to the aircraft.
- Impeller: MigFlight JETEC E-90 Impeller 12S
- Motor: Leo 1000kv
- Controller: Hacker MasterSPIN 170 Opto
- Battery: 2x Hacker TF Power-X 5000-6S MTAG
- 14S possible on request (+€200)
☎ +49 2405 4067752 (german / english)
Whatsapp: +49 152 31700200 (german / english)