from 1,199.00 €
Please choose first the "Version" and the "Build" to see the price on your choice . Then you'll be able to put your product into the basket.
The first aircraft of this type made its maiden flight on May 5, 1972 and received the registration HB-1100. Only a few glider pilots know the official designation PC-11, the aircraft is generally known under the name B4. The B stands for the original developer Basten.
The B4 is a standard class glider and was a popular group airplane due to its all-round characteristics (comfortable flight characteristics and approved for both aerobatics and cloud flying) and its robustness.
For a long time it was also used in aerobatic competitions for advanced classes. Occasionally you can still find them in the advanced class, more often in the sportsman class. In 2010 the Swede Johan Gustafsson became world champion in the Advanced with the B4-PC11AF.
Our model, which at a scale of 1: 5 has a handy 3m wingspan, is made with a high-strength carbon sandwich layup in the wings. With a take-off weight of around 2,900 g, the model is very light and easy to control at all times.
The surface geometry and the slight V-shape give the Pilatus excellent properties in slow flight, speed flight and aerobatics. The model can also be circled dynamically in thermals without becoming critical. Due to the high-strength layup of the wings, our Pilatus-B4 can also easily fly very fast flight maneuvers without having to worry about strength.
The Pilatus-B4 has a 4-flap wing plus spoilers, which makes it very versatile.
For landing we recommend the use of the flaps and, in addition, the use of the spoilers. This combination offers excellent braking and descent effects without the model becoming critical in handling.
The Pilatus is also available with a folding impeller (self-launching) and with a scale spinner and a white folding propeller. As with our scalers, the fuselage is made of a glass fiber / carbon / aramid composite construction to ensure maximum durability over a long period of time.
The pack size is only 1.45 m.
- Electro (FES) with scale spinner and white propeller
- Impeller (EDF)
- Standard Kit: All standard parts incl. wiring harness
- Full Build Kit (Glider): Standard kit + servo set, battery and magnetic switch
- Full Build Kit (Electro): Standard kit + servo set, impeller, controller and motor-battery
- Full Build Kit (Impeller): Standard Kit + servo set + mechanical retraction+ EDF + controller + battery
- Read To Fly: Full Build Kit + complete assembly of the aircraft by us within a few days!
- Easy to build..........⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Easy to set up........⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Easy to fly..............⭐⭐⭐
- Speed.................... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Thermal................. ⭐⭐
- Agility..................... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Wingspan: 2.980 mm
- Wing area: 58 dm²
- Center of gravity: 80 mm
- Flight weight: 2.900g
- Scale: 1:5
- Airfoil: RG-15 mod.
- 2x Ailerons
- 2x Flaps
- 2x Airbrakes
Wings and tailplane:
- High strength gel-coat carbon wings in sandwich build
- Clean, high quality processing
- White/red/blue painted in the mould
- High strength gelcoat glass/carbon/aramid fuselage
- Clean, high quality processing
- Painted in the mould
- Clean Canopy, glued and painted
- Glass canopy
- Glass servo covers Servo support plate (fuselage)
- High quality clevis made of spring steel ⭐
- Pre-assembled and encapsulated wiring harness ⭐
Further recommended accessories:
- Fitting servo set (available here in the shop) ⭐
- Magnetic switch (available here in the shop) ⭐
- Elevator: KST X10
- Rudder: KST BLS651
- Aileron: 2x KST X10
- Flaps: 2x KST X10
- Airbrakes: 2x KST X10mini
- Note our low-priced servo sets in the accessories area! ⭐
- Elevator: 7 mm up / down
- Rudder: 30 mm left / right
- Aileron: 8 mm up, 6 mm down
- Flaps: 20 mm down, 5mm up
- inner Flaps: full down
- outer flaps: half way down
- Airbrakes: full brake
(All mm data measured at the position of the largest deflection of the rudder)
Information about motorization:
- Motor: Hacker A30-12XL
- Controller: Hacker Speed Controller X-55-SB-Pro
- Battery: Hacker TopFuel LiPo 20C ECO-X 2400mAh 3S MTAG
- Propeller: GM Scale Folding Propeller 16x8
- Spinner: GM Propeller Scale Spinner
- 70mm Impeller
- Motor: Hacker E40
- Controller: 150A
- Battery: 6s 5000mah